Witches 101: A Witches of East End Primer

Witches 101: A Witches of East End Primer - Melissa  de la Cruz Although I've wanted to read Blue Bloods for quite sme time now, I've never actually read anything written by Melissa de la Cruz before. And, I must say I was not let down. This short story was a prequel to her new series and a nice, enjoyable read that provided some useful information about the main characters. It has caught my attention and I'm planning to proceed reading the actual series quite soon!

Also, my first thoughts about the characters? I think I like Joanna, the mother, the most. Next is Ingrid, which it quite tight, but serious and kind. And, finally Freya. She has a beautiful name, but her character is not exactly my type. But, we'll see how that goes once their story begins for real.

I would like to make a comment about the way this short story was written. At first, everything was a little hazy, especially for me, since I hadn't read the blurb of the story. But, after some time everything started to become more and more clear. Melissa de la Cruz's writing had me captivated and made me interested in reading more of her works.