Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione Well, well, well, where do I start from?
I'm quite torn about this book. I "just" thought it was amazing or I loved it enough to reserve a place for it on my favorites' list? Well, I'll probably keep thinking about it, but for now it will be considered "just" amazing, haha!

Anyway, this book was a great experience, and I loved the way the deepening of the relationship between Tayla and Eidolon progressed. How they builted their love step by step throughout the book. And how, in the end, everything was about their personal relationship, and not about the (sex) lives of minor characters.

The idea for that book was quite good and well-built, too. Many things made total sense if you tried to apply them even in real life situations.

And, Eidolon? Well, a true gentleman, as mush as a demon can be one, anyway.
A true hero, able to win the reader's heart and totally worthy of the love of the main heroine. Or, other females, anyway. Haha!

Also, it was a quite well-written book, which I enjoyed very very much, although it was written in third person. I didn't even mind that fact. On the contrary, it added on the book's charm. You can see every point of view in this book, something I utterly enjoyed, liked and appreciated.